Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
1.Manage inventory at a safe level in stores and warehouses
• Track and process orders by manipulating the system to ensure goods are delivered on time and accurately.
• Set a daily base rate for pre-determined store/warehouse deliveries.
• Reviewing and statistics about the store's demand for goods every day: urging, reminding products that have more demand based on sales, adjusting the quantity of goods to suit the needs, proposing the balance. inventory.
• Ensure a certain amount of stock in the store/warehouse.
• For new products, plan store/warehouse inventory and allocate it properly
• Establish store/stock inventory standards according to product SKUs.
• Work with the forwarding center to make sure the goods are on schedule.
• Support special projects and make other reports if required.
• Implement management's instructions in complying with daily targets and take actions required to achieve targets.
Other tasks as required by the job and assigned by superiors
Data Administrator daily actions
Upload PO (Purchase Order) on GIT & GOLD system
Follow & Collect delivery papers from store
Check Delivery papers, Receive and Transfer goods on GIT & GOLD system, based on store's confirmation
Complete and send payment documents to Accountant
Follow and check errors payment with Accountant, Merchandise, Stores & Suppliers
Follow and check stock errors with Inventory Checker/ Logistic to have correct inventory
Create SO (Store Order) for stand alone stores, based on WH vendor Packing List
Follow and check errors system with PA (Product Admin) : Error Tillcode, DA, OA
Send Orders & PO to Local Suppliers
Track Local Supplier Delivery Times
Follow and check errors quantity on delivery papers with Store & Suppliers
Professional knowledge and experience:
- Working experience in supermarket, retail is an advantage
- Good at calculating, responsible
- Can do many things at the same time
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
Education: Graduated from university or college
Working seniority: 2 years working in a similar position or experience in the field of retail, supermarket, household appliances
Foreign language: good English communication
Office skills: proficiently use office computer: word, excel, make related report documents
Attitude: agile, calm, careful, customer-oriented, good-looking
|Job Title||Location||Salary||Expired Date|
[Central Retail] Nhân viên Call Center
|Location: Ho Chi Minh||Salary: 10 Tr - 12 Tr VND||Expired Date: 08/11/2023|
[Central Retail] Sale B2B Admin
|Location: Ho Chi Minh||Salary: 12 Tr - 15 Tr VND||Expired Date: 03/10/2023|
[Central Retail] Logistics Staff (Transportation)
|Location: Ho Chi Minh||Salary: 13 Tr - 15 Tr VND||Expired Date: 24/11/2023|
[Kubo] Sales and Marketing Trainee
|Location: Ho Chi Minh||Salary: 1 Tr - 3 Tr VND||Expired Date: 03/11/2023|
[Central Retail] B2B Sales Leader
|Location: Ho Chi Minh||Salary: 30 Tr - 35 Tr VND||Expired Date: 31/10/2023|
[Central Retail] Finance Business Executive
|Location: Ho Chi Minh||Salary: 30 Tr - 40 Tr VND||Expired Date: 30/11/2023|
[Central Retail] Merchandiser/Product Developer
|Location: Ho Chi Minh||Salary: 20 Tr - 25 Tr VND||Expired Date: 24/10/2023|
[Central Retail] SEO Specialist
|Location: Ho Chi Minh||Salary: Competitive||Expired Date: 05/10/2023|
[Central Retail] Planner Interior Designer
|Location: Ho Chi Minh||Salary: 15 Tr - 20 Tr VND||Expired Date: 31/10/2023|
[Central Retail] Merchandise/Product Development
|Location: Ho Chi Minh||Salary: 20 Tr - 25 Tr VND||Expired Date: 30/09/2023|