This position needs to be in HCM city (business trip) until the end of this year (2022) for working as a training period before coming back to Vinhomes Smart City to work permanently.
Live the values and nurture a strong and living culture that inspires extraordinary achievements in the store and the team.
- Contributing to positioning the store as the first choice for home furnishing in the market.
- Taking a leading role in overseeing the complete range of customer store communication.
- You will be responsible to analyse, visitor feedback and using these insights to improve our visitors’ store experiences and support the commercial priorities.
- Applying your extensive knowledge and understanding of people’s life at home and their buying behavior to improve graphic communication inside and outside the store to facilitate the buying process.
- Ensuring graphic communication is clear, consistent, understandable, uncluttered, and correctly placed.
- Using your graphic design skills, the Concept, visual, and copy identity to create and implement graphic solutions that support commercial priorities and our visual uniqueness.
- Set and implement action plans over several years, set expectations, provide clear direction, and follow up goals.
- You have a vital role to develop and implement effective, inspiring, and consistent in-store communication in strengthening the concept and key strategic and commercial messages.
- You are to plan, create and implement graphic communication and create visual impact in all commercial, sales support, and co-worker areas
- Computer proficient with extensive experience in using graphic design software and production tools.
- Deep passion, curiosity, and understanding of home furnishing and people’s everyday living at home.
- Enjoying taking responsibility and acting as an inspiring and motivating leader.
- Desire to seek out opportunities that improve the way we work, thereby minimizing financial and environmental costs.
- Commercial and visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Clear communication and coaching skills.
- An active team player, you are hands-on in supporting the timely in-store installation of communication tools with minimal disruption to retail peak periods if necessary.
- You have relevant experience in graphic communication design, media, and typography, with proficiency in using design software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
REQUIRED BACKGROUND & ATTITUDE
Seniority: Minimum of 3-7 years experience working in a graphic communications team within an advertising agency or retail design studio. A degree in graphic design is a plus.
Language: Influent in English
Attitude: Creative, young, energy