Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
TO LEAD PRODUCTS DEVELOPMENT TEAM OF PRODUCTS ASIGNED
TO DO AND MANAGE PRODUCTS DEVELOPER TEAM OF PRODUCTS ASIGNED
Keep abreast of the current retail market online and offline in Vietnam, identifying:
- Conduct regular competitor visits, and vendors meetings to analyses, report and ensure our competitive edge in terms of selling price, commercial margin, product modernity and quality.
- To work on range construction and product development. Develop proper products technical specifications in cooperation with quality department to maximize buying savings.
- Provide maximized product description and customer benefits for all digital media .
- Responsible for educating promoting and training product knowledge to the operation’s team
- Prepare briefs and RFQ for sourcing needs as per company processes and templates.
- Controlling of descriptions of available supplies.
- Respect SOP and improve them.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Understand sample designs ,material , production process to built spec , to develop packaging , label requirement for OEM factory
To follow up time and action calendar with OEM factory to ensure SSD
- Discussing designs with clients for custom ordering or with manufacturers;
- Preparing detailed final designs;label packaging for assigned categories
- Keeping informed about design trends and developments;
- Studying, researching and planning various styles of Products categories
- Evaluating issues such as pricing and fixing costs, fashion, purchasing, safety, materials and manufacturing methods and techniques;
- Using various tools to complete projects from raw materials to finished products ;
- Attending workshops, seminars and training on various types of manufacturing and furniture design.
- Organising plans and schedules with respect to the availability of resources;
- Selecting suitable materials, which might include wood, metal, plastic and textiles;
- Liaising with craftsmen or production department staff, such as production managers, marketing staff and design engineers, about the process of construction or manufacture;
- Finding ways to improve furniture items already manufactured;
- Give action to improvement for products categories from customer ‘experiences
- Forecasting and controlling category performance in terms of sales, Profit .
- Ins and outs controlling Stock effecciency
- To work closely with Mer-Retail Sale on Product allocation in cooperation with Replenishment and Operation team
- In charge of product label (VMN label)
- Solving issues related to products (return problem, promotion )
- Cooperating with Marketing team for marketing programs.
- Cooperating with Logistics team and Sourcing team and other teams to secure start sell date.
Challenging the existing points of view and drive creativity and innovation
Responsible for involving and optimizing cross-functional competencies and stakeholders in the development team
Communicating the strategic and the operational status of the development process with all stakeholders
ability to work with conceptual ideas, and also able to bring these into final solutions
Education: A bachelor’s or master’s degree in fine arts with a concentration in furniture design.
Seniority: Minimum 3-5 Years’ experience in merchandising and category management in retail business and/or related field.
Attitude: Rigorous, honest, good team-work spirit.
Languages: Fluent in both writing and speaking English
Good computer skills (Microsoft office/ Outlook, etc.)
|Chức Danh||Nơi làm việc||Lương||Ngày Hết Hạn|
[Central Retail] Nhân viên Call Center
|Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh||Lương: 10 Tr - 12 Tr VNĐ||Ngày Hết Hạn: 08/11/2023|
[Central Retail] Sale B2B Admin
|Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh||Lương: 12 Tr - 15 Tr VNĐ||Ngày Hết Hạn: 03/10/2023|
[Central Retail] Logistics Staff (Transportation)
|Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh||Lương: 13 Tr - 15 Tr VNĐ||Ngày Hết Hạn: 24/11/2023|
[Kubo] Sales and Marketing Trainee
|Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh||Lương: 1 Tr - 3 Tr VNĐ||Ngày Hết Hạn: 03/11/2023|
[Central Retail] B2B Sales Leader
|Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh||Lương: 30 Tr - 35 Tr VNĐ||Ngày Hết Hạn: 31/10/2023|
[Central Retail] Finance Business Executive
|Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh||Lương: 30 Tr - 40 Tr VNĐ||Ngày Hết Hạn: 30/11/2023|
[Central Retail] Merchandiser/Product Developer
|Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh||Lương: 20 Tr - 25 Tr VNĐ||Ngày Hết Hạn: 24/10/2023|
[COMEHOME] Planner Interior Design
|Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh||Lương: Lương thỏa thuận||Ngày Hết Hạn: 10/10/2023|
[Central Retail] SEO Specialist
|Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh||Lương: Cạnh Tranh||Ngày Hết Hạn: 05/10/2023|
[Central Retail] Inventory & Replenishment
|Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh||Lương: 18 Tr - 20 Tr VNĐ||Ngày Hết Hạn: 30/09/2023|